We’re happy to announce that Feet First Mobile Foot Health Clinic and Lilly & Park will be resuming operations. During our first few weeks, we will be prioritising customers with the most clinical need.
Unfortunately we will not attend if any member of the household has had COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days. View NHS guidance here.
We will be implementing a number of protective measures in order to protect the health and well-being of our loyal customers and staff. These measures include:
- COVID-19 infection control training for all clinical staff.
- Personal protective equipment for staff including mask, apron, gloves, and face visor. Following guidance from Public Health England.
- We ask that all customers wear a mask if available and able to do so.
- Hand washing facilities for our practitioners must be available.
- Regular use of hand sanitiser products.
- We will not attend if any member of the household has had COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days.