Feet First Mobile Foot Health Clinic
Feet First Mobile Foot Health Clinic is a multi-award winning provider of mobile foot health services! We provide a range of services and treatments to individuals, care homes, and supported accommodation. Due to expansion and client demand, we are looking for newly qualified and experienced Foot Health Practitioners to join our team.
- Level 2 English and Mathematics
- Level 4 Diploma for the Foot Health Care Practitioner (RQF) or equivalent
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and caring attitude
- Willingness to undertake further training and development
- Able to work independently and manage own workload
- Registration with the Register of Foot Health Practitioners (RFHP)
- Previous health and social care experience
- Emergency First Aid at Work (or above)
- DBS Enhanced on the Update Service (this can be provided if required)
- Confidence about using technology (we use digital clinical records!)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.